Please be aware that because of the COVID-19 pandemic governmental agencies have ordered a number of restrictions and alterations in business operations.
See the list from the LA County Department of Health on what businesses may operate and which must be closed by clicking here.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask for other face covering while in public. Masks and hand sanitizers are available at Urban Feet & Skate. Click here for the site.
- Maintain 6 feet separation from those who are not family members
- Restaurants are only allowed to have table service outdoors. But most restaurants have made arrangements for al fresco dining (and it's fun). The San Pedro Historic Waterfront Business Improvement District has arranged for parklets to be constructed on the street lanes in front of most restaurants in the Historic Downtown. And most area restaurants are offering take-out and delivery.
- Click here for a list of the best restaurants in the San Pedro and Palo Verdes Peninsula area.
- Most eligible businesses in San Pedro are operating, although with some modifications, including some needing to limit the number of customers allowed in a facility at one time. For a list of the best businesses and community organizations, download our Visitor Guide by clicking here.
Please feel free to contact us with your questions. If the answer is not in the official guidance we have received from the City or County of Los Angeles, State of California, or Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, we will get it for you. You may click on the links for the official sites from each of these agencies
You may use our site's contact form by clicking here.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us on the Visitor information line at 424-364-6865
Visitor Services Specialists are available to help at the San Pedro Visitor Center, 600 S. Pacific Avenue, Downtown.
The Center's hours are currently Tuesdays & Thursdays from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Face masks or coverings and physical distance measures of at least 6 feet are required in the Center. Hand sanitizer and masks are available.