Please note that the COVID-19 public health emergency has caused many restaurants to alter their hours, menus, and service available.
Please check with the restaurants for availability.
We are proud to recommend only the best restaurants in the San Pedro, Harbor, Peninsula, and Catalina areas. The restaurants that are members of Visit San Pedro have met rigorous standards
We recommend these restaurants with confidence.
They are the best in the San Pedro, Harbor, Peninsula, and Catalina areas.
To become a partner of Visit San Pedro, restaurants must achieve consistently high scores on their county health inspections and must pass our independent service screening.
Whether your tastes go toward a British pub, seafood, American cuisine, or Mexican food, you’ll find great choices in the area.
- The Whale & Ale British Restaurant and Pub, 327 W. 7th Street, Downtown 310-832-0363 www.WhaleAndAle.com
- Catalina Bistro & Express Grill, Catalina Express Sea & Air Terminal, Berth 95 (at Swinford and Harbor Boulevard), LA Waterfront 310-707-2440, www.CatalinaBistro.com
- 22nd Street Landing Seafood Grill and Bar, 141-A W. 22nd Street, Cabrillo Marina LA Waterfront 310-548-4400, www.22ndstlandingrestaurant.com
- Conrad's Mexican Grill is the place to discover lively authentic Mexican cuisine with lots of vegan choices, 376 W. 6th Street, Downtown, 424 264 5452, www.ConradsMexicanGrill.com
- Happy Diner American diner and Mexican, 617 S. Centre Street, Downtown 310-833-6799, www.HappyDinerSP.com
- The Original Las Brisas, 1110 N. Gaffey Street, Suite D., NW San Pedro 310-833-4395, www.TheOriginalLasBrisas.com
- San Pedro Café, 605 S. Pacific Avenue, Uptown 310-547-0961, www.WeLoveSPC.com Click here to order online